Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing..........

Baby Guerra #3! We found out on April 2nd that we were going to be adding a new addition to our family. After many months of trying it finally happened!!! I am due Dec. 1st! We weren't going to find out the sex but when we went in for the ultrasound and the lady said she knew what it was we could not handle her knowing and us not so we found out its going to be another............GIRL!!! I am sooo excited that Rheanne is going to have a sister. I always wanted a sister to be close to so I am so happy Rheanne is going to have that! She does have a name but it is staying a secret because we do not want to hear everyone's opinion about it! We love her already and can not wait to meet her!!!
26 Weeks!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm sure the name will be perfect and beautiful!! I will so be back in Cali in December!!

Background