Sunday, October 31, 2010
He is the best uncle ever to Steven Paul and Rheanne.............they love him tons!
This is my half-sister Haley........
She is 10 years younger than me and is in to Jr. Drag Racing and does every sport possible......
She loves hanging with the kids and they love her just as much!
I also have a half brother Josh, but I don't have any pictures of him!
And that concludes all my siblings!
I'm not going to lie, I have some amazing parents. This is my mom Kristi........
She is my best friend and I miss her tons and tons!! We talk on the phone EVERY single day.....and not just once, usually 2-3 times! She is married to my step-dad Randy....
He is the best step-dad anyone could ever ask for! They got married when I was 8 and he spoiled me and my brother rotten from day one!!
This is my dad Jimmy......he is pretty awesome as well! He is married to my step-mom Kim ( I don't have a picture of her on this computer) and she is by far the best step-mom ever! I am so thankful to have such amazing parents who never let us go without!! Love you guys!!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Loading the school bus......
getting off the bus at the pumpkin patch!As soon as we got to the patch, the kids loaded onto a hayride.
Rheanne even got to join in on the fun.....She had a blast riding the hayride.
Good thing we had a guide......The kids thought the maze was the coolest thing! Steven Paul kept saying....."Cool, it's like were in a jungle."
Searching for the perfect pumpkin.....
Drinking juice and eating a cookie...She was thrilled....Love these kiddos.....
Biggest pumpkin in the patch....Talking Scarecrow.....
Trying to pick up the pumpkin that was almost as big as her.Pumpkin patch fun!Steven Paul and Rheanne with Steven Paul's teacher Mrs. Palm.....
That summer he asked me to come and visit him in California and meet his family. We were still just friends at this point even though our families disagree because we would stay up until our parents were going to work talking on the phone. So I went to California and met his awesome family and have been part of it ever since! The day I got to Cali we had "the talk" and it was official.......we were more than just friends!We were married 2 years later and have 2 amazing children and one more on the way!! There is no way he knows how much he means to us!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Our blog name just recently changed from The Oklahoma Guerra's to The California Guerra's.
We lived in Oklahoma for 5 years before we moved to California 3 months ago. I started the blog to keep the families up to date as to what was going on with us since we didn't live by any family! Now we are in California and there are many Guerra's out here so I have been thinking of a new blog name just haven't came up with one yet that is great for out family!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Day 1- Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts!
(Picture taken by Steven Paul at Chris and Jill's Wedding)
I recently moved to California from Oklahoma with my husband and 2 kids Steven Paul who is 4 and Rheanne who is 2 1/2. We have another girl on the way and will be here in 5 short weeks!
15 Interesting Fact's-
1. I have a favorite pair of pants that I LOVE, and if I could wear them every single day, I would!
2.I love listening to K-LOVE!!
3. I really really miss Life Church and wish they would build one close enough so I could attend!
4. I really miss not being in school......hopefully will get to start back after the baby is born!
5. I LOVE cooking and using new recipes, but I HATE doing dishes!!
6. I love being part of a MOPS group and think every mom should be in some type of women's group.
7. I love shopping and selling on Ebay!
8. I miss all my friends from back home and really wish that we talked more often.
9. I love reading, just wish I had more time for it!
10. I almost NEVER buy anything full price, if it's not on a sale rack I don't even look at it. (Unless it's something that we have to have and never goes on sale)
11. We have a chocolate lab named Lady who is super sweet!
12. I am obsessed with reality shows!
13. Even though we have had an ultrasound and showed it was a girl, I sometimes still think we are having a boy!
14. I have always wanted to go to the Oprah show.
15. I really miss my family and still have my sad moments.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Our little dancer!!I had to take pics through the window so there is a glare on most of them! Warming up!Looking to see if we were watching her!:)Her little class......