Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Challenge- Day 3

Day 3- Your First Love

Meet Steven.......
This man has my heart!! We met 7 years ago at Northeast Texas Community College where I was attending college and he was playing baseball. We were friends for a while and when the school year was up we made a promise to each other that we would chat on the phone every single day......and we did! I honestly didn't think I would ever see him again because he was going back home to California. When I learned he would be going to the University of Oklahoma to play ball and attend college I was soo excited! It was a 4.5 hour drive, but at least it was driving distance. We didn't go a weekend without seeing each other, either he would drive to Mt. Pleasant or I would drive to Norman, but when baseball started I got burned out on driving there every weekend so I decided to move there and attend school.
That summer he asked me to come and visit him in California and meet his family. We were still just friends at this point even though our families disagree because we would stay up until our parents were going to work talking on the phone. So I went to California and met his awesome family and have been part of it ever since! The day I got to Cali we had "the talk" and it was official.......we were more than just friends!We were married 2 years later and have 2 amazing children and one more on the way!! There is no way he knows how much he means to us!

No comments:

Background