Sunday, October 24, 2010

Randomness of Steven Paul

I promise one day I will catch up on the 5 month break from blogging that I took (not on purpose). I take so many random pictures of the kids so maybe after a few randomness post, I will be caught up on those. I still have to post about our trip to New York, our last days in Texas before our move, the summer camp I worked, camping, days at the beach, mine and Steven Paul's date and a few more. I know it's stuff from way back, but I want to be able to look back and remember everything! For now here is the random pictures of Steven Paul! Randomness of the kids together will be next!Swimming at my dad's while we were in Texas..He's almost too big for these rides!Being super silly at Chris and Jill's wedding!
Fun at the beach!! He LOVES going to the beach!
Trying to get started on the swing by pumping his legs!!! So serious!
July 4th!
So handsome!
Playing with a Rollie pollie....
Oh how I love this kid!!!

1 comment:

Meme Tosh said...

He is my little sweetheart!!!! How we miss him!!

Love ya!! MeMe & Popa


PS- Love & Miss Sister to!!

Background