Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Blog Challenge- Day 1!

Katie over at Katie's Journey is hosting a 30 Day Blog Challenge. Looks like fun so I decided to join in! Not sure how many day's I will make it so here goes nothing!!



Day 1- Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts!


(Picture taken by Steven Paul at Chris and Jill's Wedding)

I recently moved to California from Oklahoma with my husband and 2 kids Steven Paul who is 4 and Rheanne who is 2 1/2. We have another girl on the way and will be here in 5 short weeks!

15 Interesting Fact's-

1. I have a favorite pair of pants that I LOVE, and if I could wear them every single day, I would!

2.I love listening to K-LOVE!!

3. I really really miss Life Church and wish they would build one close enough so I could attend!

4. I really miss not being in school......hopefully will get to start back after the baby is born!

5. I LOVE cooking and using new recipes, but I HATE doing dishes!!

6. I love being part of a MOPS group and think every mom should be in some type of women's group.

7. I love shopping and selling on Ebay!

8. I miss all my friends from back home and really wish that we talked more often.

9. I love reading, just wish I had more time for it!

10. I almost NEVER buy anything full price, if it's not on a sale rack I don't even look at it. (Unless it's something that we have to have and never goes on sale)

11. We have a chocolate lab named Lady who is super sweet!

12. I am obsessed with reality shows!

13. Even though we have had an ultrasound and showed it was a girl, I sometimes still think we are having a boy!

14. I have always wanted to go to the Oprah show.

15. I really miss my family and still have my sad moments.

No comments:

Background