Friday, September 17, 2010

Rambling Post....

First I want to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. I am truly blessed that God picked me to be Steven's wife! I can't wait to spend many more years with him!
This has been an eventful day! We have been going non stop all day long. I took Steven Paul to school and then rushed home to get ready because he had his 4 year check up at 10:00! I picked him up from school early and we all headed to his doc apt. He weighed 48.8 lbs and was 43 inches tall. He was in 98th % for his weight and 90 % for his height. Both kids got the flu vaccine.
After his apt. we brought the kids home and had lunch then I headed off to my apt. I was 10 minuets late (thanks to the jerk at the gas station) and the apt was an assessment since I am getting my tubes tied. I'm not going to lie I was a little sad signing the paper, but I think we are complete with 3! After the hour and a half long assessment I headed back home and hung out with the family until it was time for Bunco! I won (which never happens) for having the most wins! We are going camping for the weekend so now its time to get everything ready! So excited because I have been wanting to go camping since we moved here! I will be sure and take plenty of picture of the kids 1st camping trip!

No comments:

Background