Thursday, May 5, 2011

Couponing......

I have always used coupons! I love saving money. I am probably one of the cheapest people you will ever meet. I refuse to buy anything unless it is on sale or better yet clearance. The clearance racks are the first place I go when I walk into a store. Since the show Extreme Couponing has aired, I have done a little research and learned a lot more about saving money with coupons. There are so many videos you can watch and blogs you can read to help you understand a little better. Now I don't go all crazy like buying 56 bottles of mustard or 1,000 boxes or cereal, but you better believe the things that don't have an expiration date, we are stocked up on. Under our bathroom counter you can find about 10 bottles of body wash, razors galore, 10 bottles of shampoo/conditioner, 6 bottles of kids shampoo, lots and lots of deodorant for me and Steven. You will always need this stuff, so why not stock up on them if you get them super cheep! Today I went to Target and the total bill was 50.32........I walked out paying 13.32. I love reading couponing blogs and finding the latest deals....here are my favorite blogs. If you have money saving blogs or websites that you like to use please tell me in the comments section so I can check them out!























1 comment:

Jennifer Martinez said...

I wish I could make time for that because I think I would really enjoy it too! You inspire me!

Background