Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas 2009.....Really Late!

So I have finally had the time to sit down and post our Christmas! We had the most amazing Christmas! We had both families here and Steve's brother surprised us and came with his parents! My parents came in on Christmas Eve and it took them 11 hours because they got caught in the snow storm! The trip usually take about 5 hours! They got stuck behind and 40 car pile up. We were on the phone trying to find different ways to come, only problem is most of the roads were closed! But at least they made it! We all just hung out Christmas day! We opened presents, had a wonderful lunch, and played in the snow! Steven and his brother went to see Avitar. My parents went home the day after Christmas and took the kids with them since I was going to come down there and have Christmas in Texas the following weekend! That night we all went to eat and have some drinks! We ended up doing karaoke and having so much fun! That will be a whole other post! Here are some pics before Christmas and of our snow storm!Rheanne was so scared of Santa she would only reach her hand out to get the candy cane!
Having fun at the church!This was a Christmas tree that my great grandparents used to use at their house! I got it after they both passed and had it up in my house. It made me really feel like they were here with us on Christmas! I miss them soo much!Steven Paul loved Santa! He told him everything he wanted!The gingerbread house that the kids made! They had so much fun decorating and eating the candy!Decorating the house!Our handsome lil man in front of the Christmas tree!Playing in the snow! It was sooo COLD!!Rheanne didn't know what to think of it at first then she loved it!
Steven Paul loved eating it!So did Rheanne!I have never seen so much snow!

We had a real Christmas tree this year! I am still trying to get needles out of my carpet!

No comments:

Background