Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1 Month

Harmony is 1 month old today! I seriously can not believe how fast the time has gone! Harmony you:
-Weigh 11 lbs....that's in the 95Th percentile.....can we say chunky monkey!
-22 inches long
-Your eyes are blue, but I am sure they will change to brown.
-Wear size 1 diaper
-Wear 0-3 months clothes, all your newborn stuff is too small.
-Eat every 2-3 hours. You nurse really good and you are not a big fan of the bottle.
-Will not take a paci.
-Love smiling at your brother and sister and they love holding you!
-Usually only cry when you are hungry or dirty. Rheanne hates it when you cry,she covers her ears and will start crying, or will run to me and say "Mommy, my baby is crying."
-HATE your car seat, you cry EVERY time we put you in it.
-Sleep ALL the time! We try and keep you awake and you will go to sleep sitting up.

You are such a sweet baby and we love having you in our family! I can't even imagine life without you! I can't wait to see what your personality is going to be like! We love you Harmony Rose!

1 comment:

MeMe tosh said...

She is MeMe's Chuncky Monkey!!!! Love and miss all of ya'll!!!!

Background