Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Surprise Shower

I just realized I never posted the pictures from my surprise baby shower! My MIL, SIL and a few friends threw me an amazing surprise baby shower the Saturday before Harmony was born. It was so special to be able to celebrate with the family here in California. My mom was in town, so that made it even more special. We had it at this amazing Chinese Buffet and it was YUMMY! I loved getting all new girly stuff! I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
Harmony's 1st Phat Baby blanket! She loves it! Thanks Gina!
An amazing blanket made by Jaime! It's so soft and cuddly!
Really cute outfits for when she gets a little bigger! At the rate she is going, it wont be long.The sweetest little outfit! It said Santa Baby and she wore it on Christmas!
Wipes holder......Thanks Rikki, I have received sooo many compliments on this!The best SIL ever!!I seriously could not ask for a better MIL!Love these girls so much!So glad my mom could be there!Playing games!Beautiful decorations thanks to Vanessa!
The cake was delicious! It had strawberry filling!

1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hey there! you look fabulous! what a sweet shower:)

Background