Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 Months

I know I am a couple of days late on this post.It is so hard for me to type that Harmony is already 2 months old without wanting to cry. I think it is harder for me this time because I know that we are done and can not have any more babies! She is the sweetest thing ever.Harmony you:
-Weigh 13 lbs 4 oz and you are still in the 95Th percentile. You don't miss a meal.
-23 inches long
-Your eyes are still blue and the doctor said they may stay blue! Your daddy says we are going to have to watch out for you because you are going to be a heart breaker with those blue eyes!
-You have moved on to size 2 diapers
-I had to pack up all you 0-3 month clothes and pull out 3-6 month. You are mainly in 3 month.
-You nurse about every 3-4 hours. Except at night you usually go 5-6 hours.
-Still wont take a bottle very well.....but we are going to keep trying
-Will suck on the paci for about 2 seconds then spit it out
-Love your brother and sister, when they talk to you, you just smile so big!
-You still sleep a lot. You only wake up once at night to eat then go right back to sleep. You slept through the night last night for the first time! You usually get up around 9am and are ready for a nap about 10:30. Your naps last about 3 hours and you are ready for another nap around 3 and then cat nap till bed time. You go to bed whenever I do, so it varies every night, but you wont go to sleep if you know I am still up.
-Still hate your car seat. You still SCREAM the whole time you are in it. I tell your daddy that we were switched kids at birth because your brother and sister loved their car seats, took paci's, and have brown eyes.
-We took you to the doctor for you 2 month check up and you were supposed to get your shots but you have an ear infection so you didn't get them. I sure hope you don't follow in your big sisters footsteps when it comes to ear infection and have to have tubes when you are 7 months old!
We love you so much sweet girl!

No comments:

Background