Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas

I know that these pictures are almost 2 months old, but here are a few pictures from Christmas! We spent our 1st Christmas in our new home. My parents came up and then me and the kids went to Texas to see the family down there! Maybe this year we can have the California Guerra's come celebrate with us!!
Here is what Santa brought the kids!!

Rheanne playing with her toys that she got from Santa!

Opening his work station! Rheanne helping out!

This is my Great Grandama. This was our first Christmas without my Great Grandpa who passed away in September.


Steven Paul "helping" Nana make brownies.

Steven with his Oklahoma Thunder tickets. They play the Lakers (his favorite team) on his birthday!

Steven Paul and I tracking Santa on the computer!

He was speachless when he walked in and saw what Santa had left him, he didn't know what to play with first!!

No comments:

Background