Monday, December 7, 2009

Post in Pics!

So since I am really behind on post I will just jam it all into one post with pics! This will catch me up and I can start fresh!Of course most of the pics are of the kids! I will post the football game we went to in a different post cus there are lots of pics of that!
Wild Hair!All she does is eat!She loves sitting in that baby playpen!Sweet Boy fell asleep reading!Saying the prayer at dinner!Steven Paul at North Pole City!Some pictures we took in October when I was in Texas!My brother, my mom, kids and me!Beautiful!His new silly smile!The Queen and the Princess!Bo, Rheanne and NanaI couldn't ask for better kids!My amazing family! Some are missing!Nana and Steven Paul!Having so much fun!Precious!Priceless!!!HA:)Giving Uncle Bo the "look"I love this pic!!So Sweet!Just like her mom, talks on the phone all the time!

1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

very cute! i love all of their expressions:)

Background