Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Terrible, Horrible , No Good Very Bad......

BLOGGER! That's what I have been! I have missed reading and posting but when the kids were gone we were out doing things we don't get to do when the kids are here!Steve's great friend from California came in on the Nov. 11th and we had a great time hanging out with him! My mom, grandma, uncle and aunt came up from Texas on the 13th and we had a great time sitting around and catching up. On Saturday OU was playing A&M and for those who don't know my family is HUGE A&M fans so we all went to the game while my mom stayed and watched the kids (thanks so much mom).I have a cousin that is in the A&M band so it was so much fun being able to see him perform for the first time! After the game, Steven, Irlan and I went and hung out with some friends that we had not seen in a while! I am getting old because we stayed out till 2am and I was beat! Sunday my mom and grandma took the kids back home with them and they stayed in Texas for two weeks! It was a great break but I missed them oh so much! After church we went to see Paranormal Activity which was a huge mistake because I have not been able to sleep since! Irlan went home on the 17th and we are hoping that he will be able to make it back out in March! I was able to get a lot of errands ran while the kids were gone! I was able to go to OSU and set my schedule up for the Spring! I am so excited to start school again, I know I'm crazy! It was just me and Steven for Thanksgiving so we cooked a Turkey and Ham and had our own little feast! Then we put up the Christmas lights outside and the house looks amazing! I went to Texas on the 27th to get the kiddos! We hung out with my parents and Nana then came back to Oklahoma on Sunday and started our lives again on Monday! After work today we went to the park where they have the Christmas in the Park and looked at the lights. It was starting to rain so the next time we go we are going to ride the train around and walk threw the park! We are now counting down the days till Steve's parents come into town and we are sooo excited! My next posts will include pictures from the last 3 weeks! Soo sorry I am so behind but I am so glad to be back!

No comments:

Background