Monday, December 7, 2009

BOOMER SOONER!

We went to the OU vs A&M game back in November and had so much fun! Like I said I got to see my cousin perform in the A&M band! Here are some pics from the game, before, during, and after!Steven and Irlan before the game!Me and the hubbs!The soon the be married couple! They get married in 6 weeks!!!Me and Lacey!We had awesome seats!During the game!Will, Brandon, Irlan, Steven, and Charlie!Blaire, me and Lacey! My contact got lost in my eye so it was all red!The Aggie Band performing!Sexy Mexy!All of us after the game!Me and Blaire!My cousin Thomas performing! I can't believe we used to dig in the junk pile together!

2 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

I did get my package and loved it. I thought i put it in my email =( Im just not all here. Hope you enjoy yours and I will try and get photos soon!

The Queen of Clearance said...

looks like so much fun! Sorry I have been missing in action! hope to be back at blogging after finals next week!

Background