Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kim!

I can NOT believe that it has been over a month since I posted!! I am going to sit here tonight and blog until I can completely caught up! I miss blogging so much! There is so much going on and I want to be able to remember it in the years to come so I am going to try and be better. In January my step mom turned 50! My dad put together an amazing surprise party for her! We had not been down to visit them in a while so this was a fun weekend to spend with them! The kids had a blast dancing! Rheanne dancing with Uncle Bo and Steven Paul dancing with me!Kim's brother is a singer so he performed that night! It was so much fun sitting around listening to him sing and visiting with people we had not seen in a LONG time!
She was so happy....The kids loved playing with Aunt Haley!Love it!! She was soooo surprised!!! She had no clue at all!
SURPRISE!!!!Great cake!

No comments:

Background