Saturday, November 13, 2010

37 Weeks!!!

I can not believe in 17 days we will adding a new addition to our little family!! I can not wait to hold her in my arms for the first time and to see her big brother and big sister's reaction when they see her for the first time!!! I keep wondering what she will look like.....will she look just like her brother and sister or will she look totally different? How big is she going to be? Ohh I get more and more excited every single day.....We have only had one ultrasound (the lady said she was pretty sure it was a girl) so we could be surprised and end up with a boy, which would be totally fine!! We don't care what he/she is as long as he/she is healthy!! Good thing we saved everything from Steven Paul and Rheanne!! All we really have to buy is diapers and a few small outfits!! I am beyond excited!!! Hopefully she will come sooner :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Good luck! You look GREAT! Exciting that it is so close!

That's Mrs. Sandoval to You said...

YYaayy for baby #3. What a joy she will be. so happy for you guys. We want to see you soon!!

Background