Monday, August 10, 2009

Reaching Out!!

Yesterday at church the service was GREAT! I had a friend from work go with me and she loved it as well! The service really made me start thinking about what I do to reach out to people who don't go to church and who don't believe in God and really I do a whole bunch.........OF NOTHING! So I have decided to start here, putting it on my blog different ways to take the gospel to all nations as the preacher put it. There are so many awesome resources that our church has come up with!

Life Church has put together YouVersion, an online bible that you can download to your phone for FREE! How awesome is that, you can take your bible everywhere you go!

You can also go to the churches website and watch messages from any series again for FREE!!

The resource that I found that will probably work best is Church Online. You can go and watch church live, worship live, and chat with others about different church topics! You can also find a small group and meet with the group online! There are so many people who say that they are just to busy to go to church, or have to work on Sundays so this is a great way to go to church!

I just started going to this church recently and I really wish I would have found it sooner! It is AWESOME! They do so much to help everyone and they have all of these resources for FREE!

Closing the service the preacher said " We will do anything short of sin to reach the lost," and "To reach people no one is reaching, you have to do things no one is doing."

Hope that you enjoy these resources and pass them along so we can get the message out there!Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

great resources! Good luck on getting the word out!

Mel said...

I have the YouVersion Bible on my iPhone and I love it! I do the daily reading schedule every day!

Jamie said...

I have been using it for over a year now and LOVE it.

Crosspointe MOPS said...

im glad youre loving lifechurch! we LOVE it! each week's message is just amazing!

miss seeing you! sorry we couldnt make it to stephen paul's party. we need to meet up somewhere sometime!

Background