Sunday, September 6, 2009

Steven Paul's 3!

My parents are in town and we took Steven Paul to get his 3 year old pictures made today and I am totally disappointed! The lady was HORRIBLE! She stood there the whole time just holding the camera, I was the one saying "Smile Steven Paul, say cheese." All she kept saying was "Ugh it's so hot in here!"I had to ask her to use the 3. She only took 11 pictures and I asked her if there was anything else that we could use or any different poses and she said, "No, not for this age."WHAT? Needless to say I will NEVER go back to JC Penney at Quail Springs mall!I order a colleague for each birthday!This one is my favorite! I got this for the package!Since his birthday party was Curious George, I decided he needed to wear and Curious George shirt and stuffed George!

1 comment:

The Queen of Clearance said...

he is sooo cute! I would no go back there either, that is crazy, I could come up with more poses and I am no professional!

Background