Thursday, October 15, 2009

Never forgotten!

Today is National Day of Miscarriage and Infant Loss! There are so many people out there who have been there and it hurts! Remember my post from here. Well even though it has been 5 months since our miscarriage I still think about it often. I always think, I would be this far along, I would only have this much longer, I wonder what the sex would have been, what we would have named him/her, etc. I am so glad that I was not very far along and that we never got to see the heartbeat because if we would had, it would have been 10 times harder. I know when the timing is right God will bless us with another child! Katie over at Loves of Life also went threw this and wrote a great post on it. In honor of the little baby that we lost, we lit a candle! I will NEVER forget this no matter how much time goes by. Please pray for all the women who have gone threw this and ones that have lost babies after they were born.

3 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

this breaks my heart. My mom had a miscarriage between my bother and me. But my mom was only going to have two kids, so if she hadnt have miscarried there would have been no me. Weird to think about eh? I will definitely keep you and others in my thoughts today.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

thanks hun...that is beautiful. Thank you for including me. You are a beautiful soul.

kasandria said...

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing
Kasandria

Background