Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day at School....

We had a cowboy dress-up day at school on Monday, and not many kids dressed up, including mine. I was not about to go and spend money on something that Steven Paul would not even leave on for 5 minutes. So I sent them in their shirts that Pepaw and Memaw got them from the Cowboy Hall of Fame. It was such a beautiful day that we got to eat outside. All the kids had a blast and wore themselves out playing!
My class lined up on the fence. I have so much fun teaching them. They defiantly keep me laughing.
Steven Paul's class. There are a total of 15 of them, but the rest of them are sitting at a different table that I didnt get a picture of.
My class getting ready to eat. I teach the 3-5 year olds!
Steven Paul eating his hotdog!He loves going to school so much!

No comments:

Background