Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful!

Today at MOPS we had a discussion about how happy we are with our lives and what we are thankful for. There are so many things in our life that I am so thankful for. I have never really sat down and wrote a list of what I am thankful for but I wanted to just share a few of the things that I am most thankful for.............
--- I am so thankful that I have such an amazing husband. He works so hard everyday to provide for us so that we don't have to put our kids in daycare and I can stay at home with them. He truly is such a wonderful man and awesome dad.
--- I am so thankful for my 2 beautiful, healthy, outgoing, sweet kids. There are so many kids out there that are sick or don't have loving homes. I'm so blessed that God gave us our children.
---I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful family. I can not even imagine where I would be if I dint have the most amazing family growing up. They have done and do so much for me and I couldn't be more thankful!
---I am so thankful for having such awesome in-laws. There are so many people who cant stand to even be around their in-laws. They have been there for us so much and I couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into. They raised such a great family and I cant thank them enough for raising my husband to be such a respectful, loving, caring man.
---I am so thankful that I have a house. A place for my kids to eat, sleep, and play. I think so many times we take for granted what we have because we want more. A bigger house, a nicer car, a better job, name brand clothes. I am just thankful that I have a roof to sleep under, a car to drive, a place to work and clothes on my back.
---I am so thankful for my friends. Someone that will listen to me when I have nothing to say.
---I am so thankful that I work at a place that I can take my kids and not have to pay for childcare.
---Most importantly I am so thankful for God! Words cant even describe how amazing this man is. He can do the impossible. I am so happy that I live in a country where I can go to church wherever I want and praise him!!

I challenge everyone to just take a minute and think about everything that you are thankful for and to just thank God for all those things because without him we wouldn't have anything.

No comments:

Background