Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

This weekend was a super busy one!! My mom, the kids, and I went to Oklahoma on Thursday because I had an interview for a job on Friday! On the way there we saw this consignment that had kids toys sitting outside! So we pull in there and they have this....
brand new for $40.00!!! I was in shock because we almost bought the kids one not too long ago and it was $139.99!! Of course I bought it and we shoved it into the van! I am super excited about that buy!! I got a GREAT deal and Steven Paul loves it! He played in it all weekend!Friday I had an interview for a full time job at a childcare/preschool and I GOT IT!!!! I'm soo happy! I get to take the kids for free, its about a mile from the house, its full time, better pay, and they throw in a free membership to the gym!I am so excited to start!I am going to start going back to school in the fall and by next spring I will have my Associates in Education! I'm really excited for this journey that we are about to start! After my interview we had to run a million errands and decided that we were going to have a garage sale on Sat. We stayed up till midnight pricing everything and then got up at 5:30am Saturday morning to get ready. We had shoppers by 6:30!We did really good and what was left over I took to goodwill!Yay our garage is CLEAN for once!Saturday after the garage sale we just hung out and got stuff packed up to head back to Texas for two more weeks! Steven got up at 4:30 on Sunday to head to the airport to catch his flight to California! He is going out there for 3 days to see his family and friends! He has not been for almost two years so it was time for him to visit! I know that he will have fun and be so happy that he got to see everyone!
Steven Paul eating Cheetos on the way to Oklahoma and showing me how old he is going to be!Rheanne trying to do her fingers like her brother!

No comments:

Background