Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Weekend with Mimmy!

Over the weekend we stayed with Mimmy and it was great getting to see her. Friday night just Rheanne and I spent the night with her and she just watched Rheanne play. Saturday, mom, Randy and Steven Paul came down to visit. Steven Paul just sat and talked to her and told her all about him going to school and his friends!We all stayed Saturday night and Mimmy loved seeing the kids. Sunday Steven came down, and Papa Chad and Nana Janie came to pick up Mimmy and take her home with them.It was so wonderful spending time with her.It breaks my heart to see her in the shape that she is in. She will not talk to anyone, sleeps all the time(that is so unlike her, she used to go to bed at midnight and be up at 5am starting her day). I NEVER thought that she would use a walker. When I was little, I thought she was the strongest woman ever and never thought she would ever need help with anything. She is such an amazing woman and I am sooo blessed to have her as my great grandma!HA! Mimmy was putting her teeth into the boxes to soak, so I asked Steven Paul if he wanted to out his teeth in there and he looked at me with the most serious face and said "No, my teeth don't come out!"Mimmy started laughing so hard!
This is such a sweet picture. He was telling her that he has a friend named Jacob at school that he rides bikes with.
My silly little Monkey eating a banana.
Mimmy needed something to eat while she took her medicine, so Steven Paul thought he did to. He wanted a banana and water just like she had, and they sat there and ate it together!
Goodnight kisses for Mimmy!
Steven Paul telling Mimmy stories about who know what!
Steven Paul and Rheanne reading some books that they found in the toy room! Mom said that they remind her of me and my brother when we were little playing and Mimmy and Papa's house.
Little miss busy body and Mimmy!

No comments:

Background