Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mi Familia


From chaos to absolute silence. In the matter of a week my home has become extremely quiet and life has seem to come to a halt. During this silence a man can realize what life is really about, family and love their of. As parents we get accustomed to cries and laughter, but when it is gone you feel an empty feeling in your stomach. Waking up in the morning and not seeing your wife trying to sleep through your 5:30am alarm clock, shower, shave and clothes change, is not the same knowing you do not have to tippy toe around the kids toys in absolute silence. You find yourself easily board during the day with things that would often interest you. A simple hug and kiss is priceless......not from you, "Lady." I cherish my family and thank God for giving them to me. I miss you and Love you.
DaDa

No comments:

Background