Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Congrats......

Pete and Candace! This weekend we went to Dallas for my cousins wedding! She looked beautiful and they are the happiest couple ever! The kids and I got up Saturday morning (Steven had to work) and headed to Dallas. It was so much fun and it was great seeing some of the family that we don't get to see that often! We got up Sunday morning and everyone had breakfast and we headed back home! It was a quick but fun trip! Waiting for the ceremony to start. My Aunt Karen(thanks Aunt Karen) took Rheanne to the back when I had to get up and read the first reading. Thank goodness she didn't start screaming. When I sat back down she started being loud so I had to take her out. While we were sitting the the foyer, she peed all over me and the floor. Thank goodness I brought her a change of clothes, but I got to smell like pee the rest of the night!The beautiful couple!This is just a few members of the family. Not everyone could make it!The cake and bouquets were gorgeous!They were nice to each other and didn't smear it all over each other's faces!Aunt Katy and her beautiful dress!They had to get up bright and early and head back for Florida!Steven Paul with the bride! The whole way there he kept saying "I am going to talk to Candace's(plural) and her wedding is going to be pretty!" He is always shy around her and when he saw her he said "No I don't think I am going to be able to talk to her."Ha he is such a shy kid!Me with the wonderful couple!
The grooms cake! He is a band teacher so there were music notes all around it!Their first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Jodal!

Steven Paul being silly sitting in Rheanne's stroller! He would not dance with anyone!

She was soo sleepy! Her bed time is between 7 and 7:30 pm and we were there till 11:00pm. She was knocked out in the car before we even got out of the parking lot!Aunt Amy with the sleepy girl!Uncle Scott and Lindy dancing the night away!

Uncle Phil (Father of the bride) and Catherine (Sister of the bride.)I don't know why this picture turned out so blurry.

No comments:

Background