Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Week 3,4 and 5...

I haven't really blogged in forever, but now I am back home and can get into the routine again! Summer camp is finally over and the kids and I are back home! I have never been so happy to be home! The last few weeks went great and it was sad saying bye to some of the kids that I became friends with. I got sick the last week I was there.Unfortunately it was on the day of the banquet, so I didn't get any pictures of everyone dressed up. The theme was Hollywood so everyone dressed formal.I am bummed that I missed it. I don't think that I have ever been that sick in my life. But I guess it was just a 24 hour virus. So here are a few pics of the last few weeks!Daniela, me and Genesis leaving the pool!Little Aiden, he is so cute!Shenequia, Chae, and Jasmine at the pool!Genesis and Daniela swimming. These girls are crazy!
Keziah relaxing by the pool!The human jump-rope!Jodie and Shenequia, the best team leaders ever!Some of the girls getting ready to play a prank on the guys!

No comments:

Background