Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something Old....

While we were in Texas we went through a whole bunch of boxes that had stuff from when I was growing up and stuff from my great grandma. I found a lot of angels that I used to collect and brought some home for Rheanne. I got this hat box (I am guessing that is what it is called because it had one of her old hats in it) from my great grandma's house and it goes great with Rheanne's room! I got a few more items that I am going to decorate with and they mean a lot because they came from my great grandma. I will post pics when I get them up!
Her little bible that she got from church when she was dedicated!This is her changing table! The picture looks crooked but I promise it is straight!
That is a picture of her and her great great grandma!This is a chest that my mom had when she was a little girl. I am so excited about this piece of furniture! I am going to paint it pink and write Rheanne's name on the front.
I am going to use it as Rheanne's toy box for now and when she gets older she can put keepsakes in it!

No comments:

Background