Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kiddos!

Here are some pictures that I have taken over the past couple of weeks. We have the cutest kids in the world (not that I am biased Ha).I wish that they would slow down growing. They will be off and married before we know it!
Playing baseball with Daddy before bed tonight!
Keeping his eye on the ball. He is learning to play baseball early.I can not wait till the t-ball days!I love that smile!Thanks Pepaw and Memaw for the pillow pals! They love them and they are so soft!Sharing his Icee with his sister!He loves her so much. He shares everything with her!Eating corn on the cob for dinner!She had two whole pieces of corn and got mad when I took it away from her because it was all gone!They stayed with me at camp one day and were so worn out they took a 21/2 hour nap!She fell and hit her cheek on a toy :( That is how she got her little bruise on her cheek.

No comments:

Background