Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been a pretty laid back day. We got up this morning, Steven cooked breakfast, and we all managed to get ready and get to church on time(we were actually 15 minutes early which is a big surprise for us)! We dedicated Rheanne today. There were 28 babies dedicated at the 11:30 service, 26 dedicated at the 9:30 service and there were going to be more babies dedicated at the 5:30 service, but I'm not sure how many. That is amazing that so many people are promising to raise their children in a Godly home.After church my parents headed back home and we went to lunch. After lunch we came home, the kids and I took a nap, and it was so refreshing! Then we went to dinner and now we are just relaxing at home. Its raining AGAIN so there is not much that we can do. For mothers day I got a goodie bag that consisted of truffles (my favorite), a reed diffuser that smells so good (Lavender Lemongrass), and some new perfume. I got the sweetest cards from Steven and each one of the kids. I am so blessed that God gave me such a wonderful husband, and is allowing me to be the mommy of 2 precious kids. I LOVE being a mommy, there is nothing better in the world!
Giving Meme her mother's day gift. It was a scrapbook that I had made of the kids.
Helping Meme go threw the scrapbook! Trying to get a picture of them together before church. Once again I couldn't get one of both of them looking at the camera! Maybe one day!Not sure what she is looking at but I love this picture of her.They were playing music before church started and she kept dancing. She loves dancing, she always starts shaking her hips when she hears any music. She defiantly get her moves from her dad's side of the family!
Rheanne getting dedicated. They gave her a cute little pink bible and a certificate saying her name and date of her dedication. The spiritual meaning of her name is gentle.My mom, the kids, and I after church!

I love being a mommy to these kiddos!Our little princess putting her tiara on!

No comments:

Background